Saturday 16 July 2016

I paint...

Hello, dear people of the internet. My name is Emer Ahern, an Irish painter. In my spare time, I also work as a doctor (which I love). I've always been fond of creating things and enjoyed the artwork of others.  Whether I'm painting or writing, feeling wonderful or dreadful, I tend to just lash my thoughts and emotions at the page.

I never really shared my works with anyone until recently and feedback has been mixed. The strength of some of the positive comments, though, has really touched me and I've felt encouraged and inspired to get the stuff out there.

What I make tends to be on the abstract side of things, and it'll never be "fine art" as such, but I've been told it's interesting...

So I'm going to use this blog to discuss the paintings and possibly to rant once in a while! My work can be viewed at www.emerahern.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment