Saturday 13 August 2016

Exhibitions and Feedback

So I'm rather new to sharing my art with the public. I've just had 3 paintings accepted for an exhibition at the Leitrim Sculpture Centre. And I'm submitting for a few more.

The attention-seeker not-so-deep within me is loving this. My equally internally prominent
sensitive artist is a ball of nerves. But I'm addicted to it now and not about to stop any time soon.

Thankfully, I can laugh at myself. Oftentimes, I really, really need to laugh at myself. So if I'm laughed out of every gallery I walk into, I think I'll survive. I still hope that doesn't happen, though.

A lovely Twitter follower described my work as moving, so that made my day. On the other limb,  a relative has told me that some of my work looks like I drew it with my left foot. But I'm sure he meant it lovingly...

On that note, if you wish to see a combination of moving work and some left-foot pieces, please do come and follow me on Facebook.

Warmest regards and a happy Saturday to all,
Emer

No comments:

Post a Comment