Saturday 20 August 2016

Facebook Competition

 So, I have decided to set up a competition on my Facebook page. 

People respond to the event with three things they care about, feel strongly about or enjoy. I pick the most interesting combination and use it to make some delightful artistic creation. Said creation will be gifted upon the person who submitted the winning combination. In addition, I will donate 20 Euro to Jigsaw Galway.

So far, I'm having great fun. A few compelling submissions have cropped up. As I have previously admitted, I love the attention. The challenge of incorporating 3 potentially entirely unrelated things could prove beautifully surrealistic! And as always, I am fascinated by people and their interests.

Any new entries would be very much appreciated. And if you pop along and like the Facebook page, I'll be your best friend forever!

Happy Saturday!
Emer

No comments:

Post a Comment